Friday, January 4, 2008

The Secret To Success By C. Joyce Farrar-Rosemon

Good Morning guys,
As promised, I will share with you today my secret to success. It’s as old as the Bible; as a matter of fact its secrets are contained in the Bible. These archaic words are the second set of footprints that accompany me when I dare to lose sight of the shore. It is a mysterious force, a presence that’s hard to put a finger on, but amazingly can be heard or felt at times.

It’s an unknown presence that I sometimes get a glimpse of in the smile of a baby. Sometimes I see it in the rainbow after a storm. Other times I see it when the first buds form on a tree. It’s sort of like the ocean waves that push against me. Each caress of the waves tells me that I am loved. They tell me that this beautiful creation was put here by a beautiful Creator that wants all of us to enjoy life and all of its seasons.

Yes, sometimes the seasons bring inclement weather, but the storms always past. When I’m feeling down, depressed and tired the following verse brings me comfort and tells me that whatever storm I’m going through, that it too will pass. It is found in Isaiah 49:15-16 NIV:

"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me."

This verse has gotten me through the midnights in my life to daybreak. It has turned my failures into success. It beckons me to come up higher and tells me that I am stronger than I think I am. It raises my consciousness and tells me that I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. Yes, I am strong when I am on His shoulder. He has raised me up to be more than I can be.

Music is another resource that has gotten me through my midnights to daybreak. Click on the link below and listen to Josh Groban’s, “You Raise Me Up.” Truly, we are created to be Winners at life!

Have a great weekend and Stay Blessed!
Joyce



(oceanflower1-youtube.com)

No comments: