Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Message From Shirley Caesar and C. Joyce Farrar-Rosemon

Merry Christmas to all!
This song and video exemplifies what Christmas means to me. The greatest gift we can receive at any time during our lifetime is the gift God gave to us through his Son, Jesus- the gift of forgiveness, redemption, health, wholeness, peace of mind and life eternal. All at no charge! By Jesus’ stripes we are already healed and no weapon formed against us will prosper! Click, listen and enjoy. You can be a Winner at life!
Stay Blessed!
Joyce


By codewit-(youtube.com)

2 comments:

Attorneymom said...

Love your blog. Thanks for creating it. For the past month, I have been going through extreme anxiety about my debt (student loan, mortgage, car notes). I am currently living from paycheck to paycheck. It frightened me that a loss of job could send me into a serious financial crisis.

However, I am encouraged today. I am going to repent to God for my lack of faith in Him and start over.

Take care,

Attorneymom
www.charactercorner.blogspot.com

Women's Empowerment Support Group said...

Thank you “Attorneymom” for your comments. They helped me to write my blog for today (see December 26- “How To Handle The Holiday Bills And Stay Sane!”). I hope it addresses your concerns about living from paycheck to paycheck. I trust you will find comfort in the words found in Isaiah 26:3 which reads as follows, “thou will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusts in thee.”
Stay Blessed!
Joyce

P. S. How did you find my blog? I checked out yours, www.charactercorner.blogspot.com and found it to be very interesting and loaded with tons of info. I will check it from time to time. Nice Job!