Friday, February 22, 2008

The 20 Worst Foods in America- #18



The U.S. food industry has declared war on your waistline. Here's how to disarm its weapons of mass inflation.
By: Matt Goulding

18. Worst Supermarket Meal
Pepperidge Farm Roasted Chicken Pot Pie (whole pie)


1,020 calories
64 g fat
86 g carbs

The label may say this pie serves two, but who ever divided a small pot pie in half? Once you crack the crust, there will be no stopping.

Pick a Better Pie: Swanson's pot pie has just 400 calories

TGIF guys!
I want to share a post from a viewer named Julie struggling with weight problems and also reference a website she mentioned in the body of her post:

"Dear Joyce,
Thank you for the blog and the info about the Jamba Juice. I used to love them especially the Mango-A-Gogo but after I found out how many calories are in one of those things I gave them up...

God has been so good in helping me start to work on my health. I had used excuses of a bad childhood, an unhappy marriage, job stress and every excuse under the sun to blame others for my lack of self-discipline but through prayer and a support program. I am working "it" one day at a time...

The You Are a CEO program helped me first become aware that I was not disciplined with my health and maybe this will help others that find it hard to say no to sweets and high calorie treats www.youareaceo.com."

Thanks again Julie. I'm passing the info along. And to my other readers, if you have a website that will empower others please post it to my blog so that together we can be Winners at life!

Stay Blessed!
Joyce

No comments: